Wednesday, October 7, 2009

get out of my dreams. and into my head.

You have, methodically, unattached the upper part of my head and pulled my brain out. A bloody mess, a bloody mess.
You hold it inbetween your hands and you're staring at it. (flashback to Gone with the Wind when Rhett clutches his hands over Scarlett's head).
Hold it up in different angles to examine every area.
Even hold it above you to get a clear view of the bottom. The blood drips all over you. You barely notice.
Blue-red. Blue-red.
Drip, drip, drip.
Don't even blink.
I, brainless, lean over to wipe the blood off your face.
Soooooooo romantic.
I look up. Follow your gaze. Try to see exactly what you're looking at.
You look over. At me.
You smile.
I smile. Brainless.
I touch the outeredges of my unattached head.
Dig inside. Archaeologist.
Space.
Empty, bloody space.
Brainless.
Get out of my head.

No comments: