Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To Do List...



  • Look long and hard to find out if there is any government assistance that would help me pay a full time maid. (please, if you are familiar with this kind of program, let me know)

  • Feed the cast of 90210. They must be hungry.

  • Find James Franco's home address. I am convinced he would love it if I showed up, unannounced with a bridal party and a priest. True Love forever.

  • Complete my revenge mission on whoever caused the demise of my camera. My baby got kidnapped a while back.

  • buy toilet paper.

  • Daydream about making a movie solely through hologram. (me, Cary Grant and Clark Gable)

  • Wonder why I've been spending so much money and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

  • Do nothing about it.

  • Curse the day Santa Claus was born. Bah, humbug.

1 comment:

Echoflow said...

I think I was supposed to be on the list too; right after James Franco, yo...