Friday, December 5, 2008

Erika S. is a very bad girl.

So. I missed the finale of Paris Hilton is my new BFFFFFFFFF, because i was busy making a really, really, really long paper clip gown. (stay tuned for details on how to buy said gown at a later date). Of course Erika missed it, too, because she was busy mailing a care package to some hungry Ethiopians. BUT... while I did not catch said fine programming on a re-run episode, Ms. Erika did. Do you think that she could possibly fill me in on who was lucky (?) enough to win the life changing title of Paris Hilton's new BFFFFFFFFFF?
If you guessed that she didn't, you win.
I just had to read it from a totally random website.
What bothers me most is that you think you know a person and you think that said person totally knows you and then you realize that, in the grand scheme of things, nobody knows jack. I am so hurt... so shocked... so demoralized i can't even feel my left leg.

No comments: